Get Help Now
Are you in danger?
If you, or someone you are with, is in a life-threatening situation
Go to your nearest hospital emergency department.
If you are seeking help for a mental health issue, call:
The Mental Health Line is a single number, state-wide 24-hour mental health telephone access service.
Anyone with a mental health issue can use the Mental Health Line to speak with a mental health professional and be directed to the right care for them.
Carers, other health professionals and emergency service workers can also use the Mental Health Line for advice about a person’s clinical symptoms, the urgency of the need for care and local treatment options.
Having a tough time and need someone to talk to right now? The following services are there to listen and help you out. They are confidential and available 24/7.
- Lifeline - 13 11 14
- Men's Line Australia - 1300 78 99 78
- Salvo Care Line - 1300 36 36 22
- Kids Help Line - counselling and support provided for young people (to 24 years old) who are feeling depressed, sad, or lonely - or just need someone to talk to - 1800 55 1800
- Domestic Violence Line – 1800 656 463
- Suicide Call Back Service - 1300 659 467